Monday, May 31, 2010

Leona Lewis Says Taylor Lautner is Hot














Former X Factor champ Leona Lewis has confessed that she thinks that Twilight hunk Taylor Lautner is a hottie, says a report.

The 2006 winner met Lautner during the Golden Globes Award ceremony in Hollywood earlier this year.

Lewis told Now magazine: "It was awesome.

"I met Twilight star Taylor Lautner, who I love. He's so hot!

"I never have my photo taken with anyone famous, but I had to get one with him. I was so excited about that."

Leona recently hit the headlines when she revealed that she accidentally flashed her underwear during a performance.

Lewis explained: "I was singing in front of some wind machines when my dress just blew up! I was only wearing a little pair of knickers, so it was really embarrassing.

"The wind machines were meant to be blowing my hair, so how did it get up my dress? I was like, 'Are you doing that on purpose?'

"Everyone pretended they didn't see, but I know they did."

entertainment.atv.tv

0 comments:

Post a Comment