Monday, May 24, 2010

'Eclipse' Bella and Edward Christmas Ornament























I always felt like there was a hole on my tree each year I would decorate it. There's always been an ornament missing in my eyes. Now I found the perfect answer: the Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart ornament from Hallmark. In all seriousness, I do like to collect specialty ornaments. My grandmother used to give me all those ones

that lit up and moved with music. The trains circling the toys, etc. I love any kind of specialty ornament and I definitely love Christmas. So since I also love Twilight and the main actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart then I'll definitely be picking up this baby.

As you can see in the picture, it's Robert Pattinson (Edward) standing protectively behind Kristen Stewart (Bella). We often see them in this pose as they are very protective of each other.

I didn't realize there would be a Hallmark ornament coming out but I think out of all of the promotional materials I've seen this has got to be my favorite. Sure, a life-size poster of R-Patz is bigger but an ornament will last you forever. You Christmases will be filled with Pattinson dreams and wishes.

entertainment.gather.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment