Wednesday, May 26, 2010

HUGE 'Eclipse' Poster in Finland!



































Here are Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner being featured in yet another GIGANTIC Twilight Saga: Eclipse movie poster. This time the mega poster was spotted in Finland and runs almost the entire length of a five story building.

Although it is very different from Summit Ent.'s official Eclipse poster, I actually like this one more. I think it's laid out better and more engaging. I like the blue tint and find that it is better than the bland blackish gray I'm use to seeing.

I also like how an invisible breeze has swept up Kristen Stewart's hair. I thik it's a beautiful poster aka banner. HUGE!!! I like how the creators made a point of keeping Victoria's silhouette in it too because let's face it, Victoria is the driving force of the story.

This Eclipse poster is just another in the line of beautifully crafted things the Twilight Saga franchise has come out with.

entertainment.gather.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment