Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Alex Meraz 'Makes Out' With a Fan!!


















Alex Meraz cuddles close to JJJ reader and fan Shania during a meet and greet in Tyler, Texas earlier this week.

Shania writes to us, “He took pictures, signed autographs and answered questions. It was the most amazing day ever. Later on my little cousin won a backstage pass to meet him and she doesn’t even care for Twilight, but I got the better side. Luckily, the door we had to wait by had a window that gave a clear view inside.”

She continued, “So, I kept my head glued to the window and he ended up coming over and ‘making out’ with it so while he was kissing it I kissed too. LOL. My cousin was still in there and I was still glued. Later he came back and gave me a picture he drew for me of a black wolf in front of a silver moon and said ‘for you.’ I was so happy now I’m living on a high!!”

justjaredjr.buzznet.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment